The C-Loop and the C-Loop HD can become squeaky over time. This is easily fixed with a touch of lubricant. Maintenance: Flip up the handle and put a drop of your favorite lubricant (Tri-Flow, WD-40, etc) in the gap between the top portion and the body (see picture). Give it several rotations to make sure the lube has penetrated most of the surface under the gap since the tolerance is so tight. To wipe off the excess: press a napkin/tissue against the top of the body with your finger (handle still up) and twist the body. Repeat until the top of the body is free of lube.
Articles in this section
- Will the C-Loop loosen from my camera?
- My C-Loop is squeaky?
- Where can I get replacement C-Loop Washers?
- What is the difference between the C-Loop and C-Loop HD?
- What is the max weight for the C-Loop Mini?
- What is the max weight for the C-Loop?
- Will the C-Loop work on any camera?
- C-Loop / C-Loop HD / C-Loop Mini Instructions