The functionality is identical. However, the C-Loop has a built-in handle to fasten it on to the camera. The C-Loop HD requires a hex tool, which is included.
Articles in this section
- Will the C-Loop loosen from my camera?
- My C-Loop is squeaky?
- Where can I get replacement C-Loop Washers?
- What is the difference between the C-Loop and C-Loop HD?
- What is the max weight for the C-Loop Mini?
- What is the max weight for the C-Loop?
- Will the C-Loop work on any camera?
- C-Loop / C-Loop HD / C-Loop Mini Instructions